- I have her. Find him.
learn to appreciate the void
you know the old saying
favorite personality traits of steve rogers:
- don’t tell me what to do
- fuck your rules
- no seriously, your rules are pointless and i’m ignoring them
- fuck your bullshit
- double dog dare me
- lets fucking jump off this building!!!!!
- i’m annoyed at everything you choose to be but recognize you need help and love
- ~*sarcastic compliment*~
- ~*barely concealed dry insult*~
- the best tactical mind in the universe, lets plan this shit
- i love my country that’s why i’m forever critical of it and mindful of the past and concerned for the future
- loyalty and love above reason
steve rogers personality traits in fandom:
- what does a microwave do idgi
- gay people lol amirite
- sure i’ll do whatever you say
- math??????????????? science??????????
- no, i would not like to participate in shenanigans
- america fuck yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!
Finish it. I’m with you until the end of the line.
"It is a very mixed blessing to be brought back from the dead."
— Kurt Vonnegut
Steve complaining to anyone who’ll listen about how shitty it is that they don’t show cartoons in front of films anymore. You’d think for the price you’d get at least that but no, you get thirty minutes of trailers.
Eventually he lets it go and everyone is like god finally
and then like a year, two years later Bucky joins the gang and gets settled enough that they think hey, maybe he can handle a romantic comedy in theaters
but all he has to say afterwards is where the fuck are the cartoons and Steve is like I KNOW and no one ever invites them out to movies again ever.