Allydia AU: After spending one night together, Allison and Lydia start a secret relationship. But once Lydia realizes that her feelings are indeed love, she doesn’t want it to be so secret anymore.
31/50 Favorite Designs of Elie Saab
Get to know me meme — [2/5] favorite relationships: Mr. and Mrs. Smith"I can’t believe I brought my real parents to our wedding."
Badgley Mischka Spring 2014 rtw
guys this is honestly my favorite self-referential lyrical progression
This was recorded by the Portsmouth Sinfonia in an experiment where all the members of the orchestra would swap instruments with each other and attempt to play them to the best of their ability.
This is the result. And it makes me laugh every single time.
It tries to be so dramatic but it just falls flat. Love it.
I’ve reblogged this numerous amount of times
werewolf Lavender Brown is everything
- when she’s being treated in St. Mungo’s right after her attack, a healer tells her she’s lucky to be alive and she says “I am a were” and the healer just glares and is like “how are you a real person”
- at first, she wears a lot of makeup and tries a lot of spells to make her scars less noticeable. As she gets older, she starts to think of them with a certain sort of pride because she’s so strong and she’s survived war and monsters and lived to tell about it
- she has to plan dates avoiding full moons, and amuses herself by coming up with colorful excuses for why she can’t go out on certain nights (“I’m starting an indie rock band with a house elf and we have practice that night” “I’m prepping for the next triwizard tournament. They won’t care if I’m too old once they see my sick moves”)
- she does a ton of research in old spellbooks and everyone’s like “wow Lav you’re really hitting the books these days aren’t you” but mostly it’s because she wants to find a spell so that when she transforms, her outfits don’t get messed up and torn by morning
- she calls herself “a dog person” all the time and thinks it’s really funny